[MAPSERVER-USERS] wms getfeatureinfo get multiple results back ?

Karsten Vennemann karsten at TERRAGIS.NET
Mon Nov 3 01:04:23 EST 2008

Hi I'm using Mapserver with Openlayers to retrieve attributes via a
getfeatureinfo query to a postgis/wms layer. I defined templates and it
works fine to identify one point but if there are multiple points (with the
same geometry) on the same location I only get one to display in the html
template output. I added to my "wms_onlineresource"
"http://xy.com/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/mnt/maps/usa.map&mode=nquery&".
Any ideas what I might be missing to get multiple results back ?