[mapserver-users] RE: Changing tolerance and toleranceunits at the same time.

Rui Gomes ruijgomes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:06:14 EST 2008

Hi

I find a soluction for may problem, because we can shearch the layer
for the name or for the number of the layer in .map.

So, the soluction is this:

<input... name="map.layer[layer_name]" value="TOLERANCE units"...>
<input... name="map.layer[lnumber_of_layer]" value="TOLERANCEUNITS meters"...>

But is i need to change 3 parameters in the layer?