[mapserver-users] Adding symbols on top of polyline elements

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Mon Nov 10 08:48:25 EST 2008

Thank you for your help, Thomas.

Unfortunately, the data is ordered, but it wasn't input in a meaningful
way for what I need, so I can't rewrite it, nor add a flag to it... I
will do some comparisons at the server side, before dynamically creating
the map file and I hope I can pull it off...

Thanks again.

--
Adrian Popa

Network Engineer
Romtelecom S.A.
Divizia Centrul National de Operare Retea
Departament Transport IP & Metro
Compartiment IP Core