[mapserver-users] Just starting out...

tuckeratwork tuckeratwork at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:35:09 EST 2008

Closer investigation of the GeoTiff files produced by UKHO shows that
although the cut out areas are white, they are all drawn with a different
pixel index.  That makes the whole job pretty simple to pull out the chart
data.

Now I'm fighting to get the "MapServer Demo" from the New User's
documentation to work.  It isn't acting like I expect and I'll probably
start another thread about it after searching for others who have had the
same frustrations that I'm having...

Thanks!