[mapserver-users] Problem TRANSPARENT LAYER OPTION

Richard LEHAUT richard.lehaut at crpf.fr
Wed Nov 19 07:35:23 EST 2008

Hello

I am trying to configure a server WMS / WFS
That configuration
tiolebucheron at debianvirtual:~$ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv -v
MapServer version 4.10.3 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE DEBUG=MSDEBUG

tiolebucheron at debianvirtual:~$ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/mapserv5 -v
MapServer version 5.2.0 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
tiolebucheron at debianvirtual:~$
I'm having problems that my vector layers are transparent

I joined the Mapfile of layer MH

Thank you for your help

Tiolebucheron