[mapserver-users] ms4w (fastcgi) and oracle 10?

zach cruise zachc1980 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:11:02 EST 2008

thanks. if i use (DATA "GEOM from STATES using none") from
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/oracle_spatial_howto ("Using
this keyword triggers Mapserver to don't use any geometry function or
spatial operator"), i get white image and changing map extent doesn't
help. if i call it via cgi/webserver, i get http 500 internal server
error.

shp2img -m oracle.map -o oracle.png -e -170 80 -30 -10 -all_debug 10
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen called with: GEOM from STATES using none
msOracleSpatialLayerOpen. Shared connection not available. Creating one.
msConnPoolRegister(layername,username/password at databasename,019A68E8)
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes. Using this Sql to retrieve the data:
SELECT rownum, GEOM FROM STATES
msOracleSpatialLayerFreeItemInfo was called.
msOracleSpatialLayerClose was called. Layer connection:
username/password at databasename
msOracleSpatialLayerClose. Cleaning layername handlers.
msOracleSpatialLayerClose. Cleaning Oracle handlers.
msConnPoolRelease(layername,username/password at databasename,019A68E8)
msOracleSpatialLayerClose was called. Layer connection:
username/password at databasname
msConnPoolClose(username/password at databasename,019A68E8)