[MAPSERVER-USERS] Publishing GeoTiff files automatically

Pål Kristensen pal.kristensen at statkart.no
Tue Oct 14 05:10:18 EDT 2008

Hi!

It should be possible, but it would help to know if you plan to add each
geotiff file as a separate layer, or just include the new file in an
existing tileindex.

I've done something similar with an imagery production line. I uses the gdal
python module to mosaic images to a new bigtiff file in a python script.
Inside this script I write a corresponding mapfile with only the layer block
for the actual image mosaic. Then the scripts inserts a reference to this
mapfile into a "parent" mapfile with the include statement.

Regards,
Pål Kristensen