[mapserver-users] mapserver with mapinfo gis data file

meenu meenu.monu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:25:59 EDT 2009

hi ...this was the problem due to my fault....because i forgot to change the extent value in map file.......now i foundout extent value using ogrinfo.exe....changed extent  values in map file...lt is working fine ..thank u so much for ur support....but remember again i will come with my next issues for disturbing my brilliant friends......

regards and thanks
meenu