[mapserver-users] GET parameter in MapServer query

A387 adri.kodde at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:46:59 EDT 2009

Hi all,

This is my first post in the mapserver mailinglist.
I'm having problems with querying Oracle Spatial. For example, this is my current query:
DATA "GEOM FROM (SELECT * FROM WIJK_2008 WHERE datum LIKE '%-08') USING SRID 28992"

What I want now, is that if I access my file by the following URL, is that the LIKE values will be changed by the parameters given in the URL.

Current: http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=../../apps/wijk/htdocs/wijk_2008_gen.map&layer=wijkgrenzen&mode=map&program=../cgi-bin/mapserv.exe

What I want:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=../../apps/wijk/htdocs/wijk_2008_gen.map&layer=wijkgrenzen&mode=map&program=../cgi-bin/mapserv.exe&year=2008.

Could you give me a heads up, about if this is possible and how to make my mapfile dynamically?