[mapserver-users] GPX format supported?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jan 13 18:01:55 EST 2009

bean at warbaby.com wrote:
> Thanks Andreas,
>
> An obvious and simple mistake. Sorry to have bothered the list with such
> a simple question.
>
> I am still getting msLoadMap(): Premature End-of-File. I am a relative
> newbie with mapserver  although I have managed to build a 2800 line
> mapfile of many layer types. This is my first CONNECTIONTYPE OGR layer
> and I just don't seem to get the context.
>
> Included is my current mapfile that fails with msLoadMap(): Premature
> End-of-File. OGR reads the file fine from the command line so my problem
> must be in my mapfile right?

While testing gpx just now I realized that we don't have a GPX page in
the MapServer Vector Data Access doc, so I have added it into SVN.

In my testing I was forced to use the "track_points" feature, as there
was no actual data in the "waypoints" feature (you can test this through
ogrinfo).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna