[mapserver-users] WMSGetFeatureInfo problems with OpenLayers

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 20 23:15:01 EST 2009

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:

> And I get this response:

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
> <!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM
> "http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.0/exception_1_1_0.dtd">
> <ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.0">
> <ServiceException>
> msReturnPage(): Web application error. Malformed template name
> (parcels.hdr).
> </ServiceException>
> </ServiceExceptionReport>

This error is probably related to the template filename extension
filter: .hdr is not a valid extension. Try renaming the file to
parcels_hdr.html.

I believe there is a mechanism to specify a different template filename
filter in your mapfile, but I can't remember what it is or find a ref to
it at the moment. We could probably use better docs for this.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/