[mapserver-users] WMSGetFeatureInfo problems with OpenLayers

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Nov 21 00:32:23 EST 2009

Thank you. That was the key. I have it working now.
I'll write some bugs against the docs and another issue I found tomorrow.

It looks like templates without a path are not searched for in the
SHAPEPATH which would be a logical place for at least query templates as
they are directly related to the shapefile layers they present data for.

Appreciate all the help support you provide.

Best regards,
   -Steve W