[mapserver-users] php-mapscript compilation problem on OpenSuse 11.1/11.2

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 23 13:20:52 EST 2009

Martin Ouellet wrote:
> Even with the mapserv-5.6-beta5, there's still no php_mapscript.so after
> the compilation.  I notice one thing, the directory
> "/usr/include/php5/dl" (which I see appear while the make command is
> running) is missing on my server.
>
> Could it be the problem?.
>
> Here's my ./configure command:

[...]

Everything seems okay in the configure output. Perhaps look for error
messages in the 'make' output. php_mapscript.so is compiled and linked
almost at the very end of the build.

Also, make sure you 'make clean' before doing 'make' everytime you
change your configure options.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette