[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver 5.3.2 configure problems

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:53:02 EST 2009

Never mind -- my version of libgd wasn't higher than Version 2.0.28, so it
was failing.  I installed libgd2-dev instead, and reran the configure
script, and it went through.  Thanks for the help -- I'm sure I'll need
more.

--
"I have never come across anyone in whom the moral sense was dominant who
was not heartless, cruel, vindictive and entirely lacking in the smallest