[mapserver-users] mapserver 5.6beta1: mindistance not workingproperly?

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 1 11:49:14 EDT 2009

In fact, that ticket changed the label distance calculation. Before, only the
distance between label1 point and label2 point was calculated. Now, the label
size is taken into account for the distance calculation. So, we are now sure
that there is really the "mindistance" value between our labels.

Thanks,
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault