[mapserver-users] Generating a world file from extent and scale

Pavel Iacovlev iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:37:17 EDT 2009

Hello, sorry for not a very mapserver related question.

I have a script that does the following:
User inputs the extent and the scale, based on this data I compute the
image width and height and pass this information to mapserver to
generate the image. It all works fine with flat projections.
The problem is I don't know how to generate the the images width and
height using extent and scale then I have data in WGS84.

My code atm is: http://pastie.org/642735

Could anyone point me in the right direction ?

--
http://iap.md, The future is open