[mapserver-users] Glacier symbology

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Oct 13 03:52:48 EDT 2009

Hello Bill,

I cannot provide you with a free glacier icon, although I would love to
draw one. I also need to make a symbol for mangrove forest to use in
conjunction with openstreetmap.

However, you triggered me to share some other information: I find that a
good source ánd a good place to share imagery is openclipart:
(www.openclipart.org) I allready have a set of mapsymbols there:

http://openclipart.org/media/people/milovanderlinden contains symbols in
svg that can be manipulated and re-used at will.

There is also a nice snowflake that could be used as a starting point
for your symbol:

http://openclipart.org/media/files/Kliponius/12422

I added a link to OpenClipArt on the SymbologyExchange.

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden