[mapserver-users] msProcessProjection(): Projection library error.no system list, errno: 13

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Tue Oct 13 04:59:27 EDT 2009

Hello Jukka,

I have added the PROJ_LIB statement in the map file. Unfortunately,
nothing changes... strace still shows that shp2img tries to read
/usr/share/proj/null (and it succeeds).
I have added the line with the google projection to the end of the epsg
(and null) file.

I still get the same error.

Is there any way I can call proj + some parameters to ask for a
projection between WGS84 to Google? I'd like to close in on the problem.

Thanks,
Adrian