[mapserver-users] Installing PHP Mapscript

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Thu Oct 15 16:01:34 EDT 2009

Many thanks Alan - I found php-devel in the yum repository on Centos5
and this seems to install a PHP5.2 version. Mapserver configure will
produce a mapscript sub-directory with this though, worryingly perhaps,
with a "make" in the mapscript directory the php_mapscript.so is
generated in a further sub-directory named php3! Hopefully it will be OK.