[mapserver-users] use of srsName in wfs 1.1

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Oct 20 08:32:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

It would be much easier to repeat your situation if you could mail us
the whole GetFeature requests you have been trying. First thing that
comes into my mind is that it would be good to try to follow the
standard text as strictly as possible.  For example, while using
epsg:31469 instead of EPSG:31469 may work, I think it probably
shouldn't.  At least is some place the standars says:

"Additional GET parameters, as described in this section, shall be
expressed as name-value pairs. Parameter names shall not be case
sensitive. Parameter values shall be case sensitive. Parameters in a
request may be specified in any order."

-Jukka Rahkonen-