[mapserver-users] PPH Mapscript - limit to number of shape objects in a layer?

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Sat Oct 24 05:35:05 EDT 2009

Hi Alan

Thanks for the reply. I'm displaying the map image via Overlib and so
not getting any error messages- just no image. I know the limit is 11528
just by setting LIMIT on the database query and iterating to the max
value. I've been trying to debug the script that generates the image but
this is proving more difficult than I thought since various parameters
are passed via Overlib so I will have to insert some dummy values.

Hope to get back with more information later.

Regards

Alan