[mapserver-users] Use of palette file: Problems with changingcolors when tiling

Espen Isaksen espen.isaksen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:17:03 EDT 2009

No, that color is not present in the mapfile or in the palette.txt
file. We use the color 108 189 243 on lakes.

This is happening on other features(with other colors) for us as well.

I did test to fill up the palette file with the same colors more than
one time in order to get 256 colers in the file and that actually
fixed the problem. However, it created all other kind of problems with
the colors, especially with anti-aliasing on labels.

Espen