[mapserver-users] WMS Request for a single point?

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 12:04:26 EDT 2010

Ah, ok I see what you are saying. Unfortunately it won't always be in
the center, but yes, that would make things much simpler. For instance
the base map is going to be a county or state outline and the point
will be over a single piece of real estate within the county or state.
So the point could really be anywhere.

--
web http://www.hyxspace.com
aim hyx1138