[mapserver-users] Mapserver 6.0.0 beta4 mapscript layer.getFeature missing?

Armin Burger armin.burger at gmx.net
Sat Apr 2 05:26:59 EDT 2011

Francesco

getShape() has been deprecated in MS <=5.6 and has been re-introduced
(with modifications) in MS 6, and getFeature() that replaced getShape()
in MS <=5.6 has been removed in MS 6, quite clear, isn't it? ;-)

There's a migration guide Mapscript 5.6->6 and an RFC hat describe
Mapscript changes, though I don't know if that reflects the final status
or if there have been additional changes in the meantime:
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/mapscript/php/migration_guide.html
http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/development/rfc/ms-rfc-65.html

armin