[mapserver-users] wms_style_xxx_legendurl_href

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Fri Apr 8 09:44:48 EDT 2011

Hello Jörg,

Jörg Thomsen <jt at mapmedia.de>, [20110316 - 11:53:52]

> Hi,
>
> o.k., it was not the best moment to ask my question, because at the
> same time the mapserver beta 6 was announced ;)
>
> so here a 'repost', it would be nice if anyone could give me a hint:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using the wms_style-parameters in the layer metadata section to
> > tell the client to use a special legend-url:
> > 'wms_style' 'Farbwerte'
> > 'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_height' '218'
> > 'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_href' 'http://xxx/html/test/gimp.png'
> > 'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_format' 'png'
> > 'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_width' '300'
> >
> > This works fine with only one style. But what do I have to do, if I
> > have defined different styles / classgroups? one should use a
> > pre-defined image,
>  > the other ones should be generated by mapserver.
> > When defining
> > 'wms_style' 'Farbwerte'
> > the capabilities only shows this style, even if there are more
> > styles (classgroups) defined.
> >
> > Any idea?

leave wms_style away, just set
'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_height' '218'
'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_href' 'http://xxx/html/test/gimp.png'
'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_format' 'png'
'wms_style_Farbwerte_legendurl_width' '300'

'wms_style_FarbwerteBlablabla_legendurl_height' '218'
'wms_style_FarbwerteBlablabla_legendurl_href' 'http://xxx/html/test/gimp.png'
'wms_style_FarbwerteBlablabla_legendurl_format' 'png'
'wms_style_FarbwerteBlablabla_legendurl_width' '300'

untested, but should work.

Cheers

    Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998