[mapserver-users] Re: msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no options in 'init' file

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Apr 14 14:20:43 EDT 2011

Thanks for your response Jeff. I'm guessing you responded before you received
my followup post regarding the location of the epsg file.

However, to address the concern, I did check and the MAP's projection is
defined with lowercase epsg and the "wms_srs" list is uppercase EPSG
following the example found at: http://mapserver.org/ogc/wms_server.html
discussing Map PROJECTION and wms_srs metadata.