[mapserver-users] Mapscript and "CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH not supported"

Hallgren Johan Johan.Hallgren at sweco.se
Mon Apr 18 14:01:17 EDT 2011

Never ending storry:)

Sorry to disturb you again.

I did your changes (echo CURL=-DUSE_CURL -DUSE_CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH >> $(OUTPUT_DIR)\mapserver.opt), no change. Still the same error.

As I mentioned before, the wms call works with shp2img, but gives the CURL error with drawmap.

I used wireshark to monitor the network traffic and I did not see any difference. Actually it seemed as the png-image was returned over the network in both cases, but did not return as file with drawmap.

Any other ideas?

Best Regards
Johan