[mapserver-users] Mapscript and "CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH not supported"

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:34:03 EDT 2011

2011/4/18 Hallgren Johan <Johan.Hallgren at sweco.se>

>    Never ending storryJ
>

> Sorry to disturb you again.
>

> I did your changes (echo CURL=-DUSE_CURL -DUSE_CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH >>
> $(OUTPUT_DIR)\mapserver.opt), no change. Still the same error.
>

> As I mentioned before, the *wms call works with shp2img*, but gives the
> CURL error with drawmap.

Seems like libmap.dll is different when shpimg and drawmap is used. You may
also use the process
monitor<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645>to
see where the dll-s are coming from actually.
BTW: I've noticed that MapServer 5-6 requires -DCURLOPT_PROXYAUTH but 6-0
requires -DUSE_CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH.

Best regards,

Tamas