[mapserver-users] relative path for .map file inside a WMS url

Clément MONIER Clement.MONIER at v-trafic.com
Wed Apr 20 10:43:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a CGI MapServer 5.6.0beta5 instance running on Windows.
But I'm not (and won't never be) able to know for sure the folder's path where its files are deployed.
I know that MapServer is running fine though, delivering maps as needed.

But I'm not able to make some WMS web request because I can't provide an absolute path for the "map=" parameter :
I don't know in which folder my .map files reside.

http://myserver/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=?*****?/mymapfile.map&...

Is there a way to use relative path ? or to use a kind of environment variable MS_INSTALL_PATH inside the "&map=" parameter?
I can only act on the server's configuration and MS deployment

Thanks for your help

Clément