[mapserver-users] Re: Postgis -> Mapserver white background

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 27 09:26:08 EDT 2011

Graham,

Postgresql normally assumes table and column names will be in lower case
and if not you need to quote them. So try:

DATA ""the_geom from north"

and/or (notice the quoting below)

DATA 'the_geom from "North"'

I think you will find things easier if you keep everything as lower case
schema, table and column names.

-Steve W