[mapserver-users] problem with setting outline width for polygons

Hans Wapenaar (GIS Innovations) hans.wapenaar at gis-innovations.nl
Wed Apr 27 10:20:02 EDT 2011

Thanks for your reaction Milo,

I tried to cast the values for Int32, but without any result. Problem is not in the color settings but in the width of the outlines of polygons. Colors of polygons and colors of the outlines are correctly rendered.
I got the same errors when I try to set the values for label.size for a class.
	System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'CSharp_labelObj_size_set' in DLL 'mapscript'.
	at OSGeo.MapServer.mapscriptPINVOKE.labelObj_size_set(HandleRef jarg1, Int32 jarg2)
	at OSGeo.MapServer.labelObj.set_size(Int32 value)

But setting a size for a symbol works fine.
So: something strange is happening. Or I am missing some settings that are required.

Hans