[mapserver-users] problem with setting outline width for polygons

Hans Wapenaar (GIS Innovations) hans.wapenaar at gis-innovations.nl
Wed Apr 27 06:50:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using mapserver/mapscript in a windows/visual studio environment and I'm
getting some errors: when I want to add a style to a layer with polygons the
setting of a width generates an error.

Any idea what the reason is? Setting of colors etc is no problem.

Dim classtest As classObj = New classObj(layer)

Dim styletest2 As styleObj = New styleObj(classtest)

styletest2.outlinecolor.setRGB(74, 74, 74)

styletest2.width = 5

Error Message:

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named
'CSharp_styleObj_width_set' in DLL 'mapscript'.

   at OSGeo.MapServer.mapscriptPINVOKE.styleObj_width_set(HandleRef jarg1,
Int32 jarg2)

   at OSGeo.MapServer.styleObj.set_width(Int32 value)

Hans Wapenaar