[mapserver-users] Font/Symbol size change with different MapServer

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Apr 27 13:42:35 EDT 2011

I have created a WMS containing a layer of points and labels that looks fine
in our development environment. The font and symbol sizes are as I expect
them to be. However, when I move this same WMS to our production
environment, they display bigger...markedly so. I'll try to attach the
pictures (with fingers crossed that it works).

Is there some default value that is part of the MapServer configuration
somewhere that could be affecting the size of the fonts and symbols? Is
there a resolution thing somewhere I need to be concerned about? So far I
haven't read anything to this effect anywhere.

Thanks,
jtm

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6310467/Development.png
http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6310467/Production.png