[mapserver-users] JPG Tile index in mapserver v5.6.3

marten.martinsson marten.martinsson at linkoping.se
Thu Apr 28 07:44:51 EDT 2011

Hi!

I have the following problem:
I have an installation of Mapserver v5.6.3. For som reason (maby it should
be like that...) I dont have any ecw-support in my installation.
I know this could be changed by installing support for GDAL. However I found
it easier to convert the ecw-files to jpg-files with corresponding
JGW-files.

Here is my problem:
I create a tile index file for my jpg-files and use it to read the raster
tiles.
Now it seams like mapserver cannot read the world file for the jpg:s.

Is there support for world-files in when accessing jpg-files via a tile
index file?

I dont get any error message, only a blank map window, which lead me to the
conclusion that the geo referensing is corrupt some how...

Anybody who has encountered the same problem?

Regards.
/Mårten