[mapserver-users] From MS 5.6 SYMBOL into 6.0 STYLE

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Apr 28 10:34:19 EDT 2011

Hi,

I managed to make these changes to symbols and layer-class-styles as
well as some other changes and additions needed in Layer-Labels and my
map lives again. Thank you Jeff, Christy and Thomas.

Do we have any good tool with GUI for building mapfiles with advanced
styles? Writing everything by hand is little bit complicated, at least
for me.

-Jukka Rahkonen-