[mapserver-users] RE: Validation beyond [A-z]

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Apr 29 08:03:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am not so sure that we all are competent database administrators. Lots of us has started with tutorials like
http://www.duif.net/postgis/ and they do not tell much about fighting against SQL injection.

I consider it is good to have security settings in Mapserver. I admit they should be easy to use and well documented.

-Jukka Rahkonen-