[mapserver-users] Mapserver usage with commercial vendors data

Smith, Michael D ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Fri Apr 29 10:14:07 EDT 2011

Paolo,

You can also do labeling via the TEXT directive with something like

TEXT "[LABEL_INT]#[LABEL_EN]"  #MapServer 6 syntax
WRAP "#"

Performance on Oracle Spatial (which we use for national and international
scale datasets, including NavTeq and TomTom) is quite good.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
Remote Sensing/GIS Center