[mapserver-users] Need to replace Google Maps API on webservice - Help!

Ivan Cardenas ivanc at kestrel-tech.com
Tue Feb 15 21:33:15 EST 2011

Hi Chris,

would be very grateful for a process to set this up.  We can use Open Source Data for a region in Asia.

If it helps, you can submit a simple report on letterhead for an hourly fee rate.  Would really appreciate your help if possible, or someone you can recommend.

Thanks,

Ivan

Ivan Cardenas
Technical Director
Kestrel Technology Group
ivanc at kestrel-tech.com<mailto:ivanc at kestrel-tech.com>
281 242 6349 main
713 899 1415 mobile
281 491 0379 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission is confidential, may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.