[mapserver-users] Re: wms server - raster image quality

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Jul 7 09:57:54 EDT 2011

Brad,

Thank you for your reply.  The air photo that I am trying to share is a mr sid FSA Air Photo with a OVERSAMPLE_RATIO set at 1.  Since my last e-mail, I found that the quality of the air photos are fine when I am using Mapproxy.  However, I am still having issues with other WMS clients such as QGIS and ArcMap.

Mark Volz