[mapserver-users] Re: Help about MapServer Join ONE-TO-MANY [SOLVED]

iomeneandrei aborruso at tin.it
Sun Mar 27 07:11:37 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I have found the reply in this great message:
http://tinyurl.com/5uanceu

I think that this sentence "LAYER template functions only to redirect to the
JOIN template.  The redirect is done with a template tag of the format:
[join_joinname] (literal word join followed by underscore then the JOIN
object name). " should be present in the join doc webpage
(http://mapserver.org/mapfile/join.html).

Best regards and thank you,

Andrea

-----