[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver /tmp files appearing all of a sudden w/CONTEXT parameter used

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Nov 24 13:25:46 EST 2011

Yes indeed, Daniel!! This is exactly what is going on. I introduced a
definition for TEMPPATH in that imagepath.inc.map file (so it will get
applied to all map files) and voila! The context.xml files were placed in
the appointed location.

Thank you very much!!!

Cheers,
jtm

FYI, I had the impression from the ticket
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3354#comment:6) that the parameter
should be "TMPATH". Mapserver didn't recognize that one, but was happy with
"TEMPPATH". Perhaps I just don't know how to interpret the comment properly.