[mapserver-users] Re: label problem since MS6

Brad Posthumus posthumusb at AGR.GC.CA
Wed Sep 7 14:06:42 EDT 2011

I had the same problem using PC256 with the GD driver, which sounds like it
isn't well supported. I was using PNG's, so switching to the AGG driver was
an option (with new challenges, as I'm about to post...) but it doesn't
sound like it is with GIF's.

Here's the post I had earlier regarding this problem. I never did log a bug
report but if other users are having the same issue maybe it's worth it to
do so.

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Font-rendering-in-MapServer-6-0-td6555935.html