[mapserver-users] Spatialite tables with multiple geometry columns

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Sat Aug 4 06:17:22 PDT 2012

Hi,

I can't test myself right now because I cannot access gisinternals.com for getting a fresh Windows build. However, I for using geom2 of a multigeom table would try with

DATA 'SELECT geom2,attr1,attr2.... FROM table'

You can also create a spatial view which selects geom2 on the Spatialite side and use then simply
DATA 'view'

Another advantage in creating spatial view is that they can be used directly in QGis once it will have fresh enough GDAL version. I am remembering that QGis cannot make layers from Spatialite with SQL queries.

-Jukka Rahkonen-