[mapserver-users] MapServer and PHP

Henrique Rennó henrique.renno at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:50:19 PDT 2012

Hello,

I tried to find a solution to my problem using google but with no success.
I'm using WinXP and just installed ms4w from the zip file. After executing
apache-install.bat, the localhost showed me the mapserver webpage as it
should. I also loaded a shapefile using mapserv.exe after configuring a map
file. Now I want to load the shapefile using mapscript, but it seems that
apache has a problem with php as I wrote a simple php file to show phpinfo
and it just shows the file content, that is, apache didn't use the
php-cgi.exe script to understand php files. The mime section contains
AddType and Action set to .php and /cgi-bin/php-cgi.exe. What could be the
problem?

Thanks

--
Henrique