[mapserver-users] Opacity change the color

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 02:39:47 PDT 2012

Hi,

I discovered just now that the problem is due to qgis.
The last version of wgis-dev available on repository wrong drammatically
the colors when the object has some transparency.
I don't know exactly why this happen.
But now I'm sure that is not a mapserver problem, but instead a qgis-dev
problem.

ps: i notice this happened only with the last actually dev (I use the
qgis-dev 1.9.0 - 540df9c) on windows.

Sorry for noise.

Regards,

--