[mapserver-users] How do a GetFeatureInfo on a group layers

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 03:06:30 PDT 2012

Hi Eichner,

The GROUP tag effectively allow set the Name and abstract. This is great,
but it don't allow the GetFeatureInfo request. :(

I try it, but on my qgis the identify icon is disabled.

I try to see the GetCapabilities.
http://web.regione.toscana.it/wmsraster/com.rt.wms.RTmap/wms?map=wmscatasto&&SERVICE=WMS&request=getcapabilities

And effectively the layer
rt_cat.idcatacque
is not reported as "queryable".

So the GROUP tag don't allow the GetFeatureInfo as single aggregation.

Perhaps a bug for MapServer ?

--
Andrea Peri