[mapserver-users] Mapserver as WMS client, legend pass-through . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jun 20 08:11:07 PDT 2012

Daniel,

So, I have this (direct) URL for a legend graphic from the upstream WMS server:

http://wsgisserver.water.stpaul.city/ArcGIS/services/AUTOCAD/MapServer/WMSServer?request=GetLegendGraphic&version=1.3.0&format=image/png&layer=2&width=200

Any ideas on how to use this direct link to add a legend to a regular MapServer mode=legend call into the mapfile as a stop gap solution?

We're on 5.x Mapserver right now, not easy to upgrade real fast I'm afraid.

Thanks

bobb