[mapserver-users] Pie chart not showing

juliap japr94 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:27:52 PDT 2012

Hi all

I want to create a pie chart for some data. The problem that I'm facing is
that i'm not getting any errors when I test the layer using shp2img;
however, I don't get the image. This is my mapfile:

MAP
	EXTENT -20037508 -20037508 20037508 20037508
	SIZE 400 400
	IMAGETYPE PNG
LAYER
    NAME "Survey"
    TYPE CHART
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION "MSSQL:server=myserver;database=data;uid=me;pwd=key"
    DATA "SELECT Option, COUNT(*) AS RESULT FROM Survey GROUP BY Option"
    PROCESSING "CHART_TYPE=pie"
    PROCESSING "CHART_SIZE=30"
    STATUS ON
    CLASSITEM 'Option'
    CLASS
	EXPRESSION '1'
        NAME "one"
	STYLE
        SIZE [RESULT]
        COLOR 255 244 237
        END
    END
    CLASS
	EXPRESSION '2'
        NAME "two"
        STYLE
        SIZE [RESULT]
        COLOR 255 217 191
        END
    END
    CLASS
	EXPRESSION '3'
        NAME "three"
        STYLE
            SIZE [RESULT]
            COLOR 255 186 140
        END
    END
    CLASS
	EXPRESSION '4'
        NAME "Four"
        STYLE
            SIZE [RESULT]
            COLOR 255 186 0
        END
    END
END
END

Any ideas of what could be missing in my mapfile?

Thanks