[mapserver-users] Style paramter of WMS request

Sowmya Tiramdasu stiramdasu at lp360.com
Fri Oct 19 10:35:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

  I have a mapfile in which one layer is a wms layer. I need to provide
style information of WMS getmap request in the WMS Layer.

Under the Metadata i gave "wms_style" "AllIntensity"  but it is just giving
back the default style. Can anyone please throw some light on this topic.
How to achieve the required style output through the WMS layer in the
mapfile ?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Sowmya.

Sowmya Tiramdasu

GeoCue Corporation