[mapserver-users] Building Mapserver with Memcachr Capability

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLKM Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Mon Oct 29 00:54:43 PDT 2012

Seems to be a bug in the build system. When linking the test program
it instruct the linker to use a *.la file. Since you checked the
apr_memcache functions manually you can use the following workaround.

$ echo "ac_cv_lib_aprutil_1_apr_memcache_hash=yes" > config.cache
$ echo "ac_cv_header_apr_memcache_h=yes" >> config.cache
$ ./configure -C --enable-memcache=yes <your_other_switches>

HTH